We feel our obligation is to help relieve our fellow small business owners of the ever increasing load of paperwork involved with taxes, payroll, and general accounting work and let them focus on what they do best.
Our work has allowed us to work with owners to plan their entity type, establish accounting and payroll systems and offer general advice. We’ve also worked with mature businesses, many who have successfully been in business for 30, 40, or even 50 years. Whether you’re a sole proprietor just starting or a mature small corporation we feel confident in our ability to deliver valuable tax and accounting service for less than what you’d pay at other CPA firms.
Our experience and expertise is particularly fruitful when dealing with these business situations:
- Determining the appropriate entity, be it a sole proprietorship, partnership, an S-Corporation, or a traditional corporation. (As a side note, LLC’s for tax purposes can be three out of the four entity types mentioned above – the IRS does not recognize the LLC designation).
- End of year tax planning and advising on timing of equipment and inventory purchases
- Establishing compensation for S-Corp owners
- Processing payroll, handling state and federal quarterly and annual payroll reports, including 941’s and W2’s.
- Handling bookkeeping, including monthly reconciliations and regularly delivering P&L statements to owners and investors.
- Dealing with IRS letters: we are licensed to represent businesses before the IRS in disputes or in simple correspondence.
- Preparing tax returns of all entity types, including individuals, estates and trusts, partnerships, and corporations.